Documentation for the Health Intelligence Machine Learning toolbox hi-ml
This toolbox helps to simplify and streamline work on deep learning models for healthcare and life sciences, by providing tested components (data loaders, pre-processing), deep learning models, and cloud integration tools.
The hi-ml toolbox provides
Functionality to easily run Python code in Azure Machine Learning services
Low-level and high-level building blocks for Machine Learning / AI researchers and practitioners.
- HI-ML Tools for Computational Pathology
- Using Public Datasets PANDA and TCGA-Crck
- DeepMIL model for tumor grading on PANDA dataset
- DeepMIL model for genetic mutation on TCGA-CRCK
- Pre-training of an image encoder using self-supervised learning
- Digital Slide Archive
- Creating montages from whole slide images (WSIs)
- Histopathology Scripts